Associate Director of Nursing; Associate Professor
- MSN Norwich University, Norwich, VT
- BSN Ohio University, Athens, OH
- AAS Ohio University, Zanesville, OH
- Ohio University-Eastern, Associate Professor and Director of Nursing
- Ohio University-Zanesville, Associate Professor of Nursing
- National Organization for Student Success Member
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) Member
- International Nursing Association of Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society
- Ohio League for Nursing Member
- National League for Nursing Member
- Farus-Brown, S., Tiberio, C., Sweet, S. & Fox, M. (2020). Escaping traditional teaching methods: How to use escape rooms in undergraduate nursing education. AURCO Journal, 26.
- Farus-Brown, S. Fox, M., Sealover, P. & Cunningham, K. (2020). Nursing student perceptions of clinical experiences on a dedicated education unit. AURCO Journal, 26.
- Farus-Brown, S. & Fox, M. (2019). Cerebral vascular accident assessment in the classroom. Journal of Nursing Education. 58(10).
- Fox, M. (2019). An old concept with a new challenges: An innovative approach to paper documentation. Journal of Nursing Education. 58(5), 314.
- Fox, M. (2017). Endocrine: Diabetic with toe ulcer simulation scenario. Retrieved from the HealthForce Minnesota Website: http://www.healthforceminnesota.org/mnshep/scenarios_nursing.html
- Fox, M. (2019). Live Streamed Simulation. Retrieved from International Nursing Association for Clinical Learning and Simulation Website: https://sirc.nln.org/homegrown/homegrown.php?hgid=306
- Fox, M. (2019). Free Barcode Patient ID Band & EHR. Retrieved from International Nursing Association for Clinical Learning and Simulation Website: https://sirc.nln.org/homegrown/homegrown.php?hgid=305
- Fox, M. (2018). Using high-fidelity simulation as a teaching tool to enhance undergraduate nursing students understanding, recognition, and communication in critical patient situations. Association for University Regional Campuses of Ohio Journal. 24, 83-88.
- House, S., Dowell, S., Fox, M., Vickers, C., & Hamilton, M. (2016). Low-fidelity simulation to enforce patient safety. Clinical Simulation in Nursing, 12(1), 24–29.
- “Nursing Career Exploration Day” (Workforce Development), Award Amount: $3,695.12
- “Cares Act Funding”, Auscultation Trainer and CardioResting Bluetooth System Equipment, Award Amount: $5,498.30
- “Propelling Student Nurses into the Future with Simulation” (1804 Grant), Award amount: $24,199.00
- NURS 1210
- NURS 2110
- NURS 2220
- NRSE 3131
- NRSE 3111
- NRSE 3141
- NRSE 3251
- NRSE 3231
- NRSE 4110
- NRSE 4121
- NRSE 4401