We are dedicated to providing the best possible service and regard your complete understanding of your financial responsibilities to be an essential element of your care. If you have any questions, please contact our front office at 740.593.1404 for further information.
- We accept many private insurance plans.
- Please check with your insurance provider to inquire if our services are covered under your plan.
- Please check with your provider to confirm our participation in your insurance plan.
- We accept most, but not all, Medicaid and Medicaid Managed plans. Call our office to inquire.
- We will bill your insurance company. You are responsible for all deductibles and premiums.
- We require insurance co-payment, when applicable, before the evaluation or before each treatment session begins.
Credit Card/Cash Payments
We accept all major credit cards or cash payment at the time of service.
Unless other arrangements have been made in advance by you or your health insurance provider, full payment is due at time of service.
Hardship Credit is available and is based on verified income. Please inquire at the front office for eligibility requirements.