Making an Appointment
First, consider these questions:
1. Do you have your physician prescription?
We need this to bill your insurance.
2. Do you know why your physician is referring you to us?
We need to know your diagnosis in order to schedule the correct appointment you need.
Do you have your insurance information ready at the time of the call? We need to know:
- The name, date of birth, address, and phone number of the patient
- If the patient has insurance
- If there is more than one type of insurance, and if so, which one is the primary insurance. We bill both primary and secondary insurance.
- All insurance numbers and group numbers
- How you will pay for the appointment if the patient does not have insurance
Once you have all of these items handy...
Call the Hearing, Speech & Language Clinic office desk at 740.593.1404.