Making an Appointment
First, consider these questions:
- Do you have your physician prescription? We need this to bill your insurance.
- Do you know why your physician is referring you to us? We need to know your diagnosis in order to schedule the correct appointment you need.
- Do you have your insurance information ready at the time of the call? We need to know:
- The name, date of birth, address, and phone number of the patient
- If the patient has insurance
- If there is more than one type of insurance, and if so, which one is the primary insurance. We bill both primary and secondary insurance.
- All insurance numbers and group numbers
- How you will pay for the appointment if the patient does not have insurance
Thereafter, please contact:
Call the Hearing, Speech & Language Clinic office desk at 740.593.1404 to schedule your appointment.