Environmental & Plant Biology Blogs
In Their Own Words & Pictures
Plant Biology students take the summer by the stem, by the handle, and even by the cactus?interning all over the country and getting real-world experience.
2014 interns blogged about their experiences in the Ohio University College of Arts & Sciences Forum.
- The First Couple Days: Horticulture Intern at Bernheim
- Reingardenation: The Story of the Recycled Garden
- At Bernheim Arboretum: Maintaining the Hollies
- The 22nd Annual International Mango Festival
- Polygala smallii: Rescuing a Federally Endangered Species
- Welcome to Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Fighting Invasive Plants at Edge of Appalachia Preserve
- Paxistima canbyi: Ohio's Rarest Plant?
- Benson Gets a Taste of Independence at USDA Summer Internship