Geology Alumni Research Grant
The Geology Student Alumni Grants (GSAG) are designed to help fund graduate student thesis research. Only first-year students are eligible to apply for these grants. Each spring (late March to early April) students may submit proposals to the GSAG committee for partial support of their thesis research.
Proposals are evaluated by a faculty committee, and available funds are distributed among the best proposals. Students submitting proposals for GSAG Grants append a draft of their thesis proposal to the application and must expect to defend their thesis proposal before the end of the semester. GSAG award funds will only be awarded to students who have passed their oral defenses.
- Jennifer Carnes, under the direction of Dr. Daniel Hembree
- Ranjeev Epa, under the direction of Dr. Alycia Stigall
- Daniel McKay, under the direction of Dr. Dina Lopez
- Nilmani Perera, under the direction of Dr. Alycia Stigall
- Paige Pramik, under the direction of Dr. Eung Seok Lee
- Caitlin Shaw, under the direction of Dr. Eung Seok Lee
- Dreadnaught Stubbs, under the direction of Dr. Greg Nadon
- David Vanadia, under the direction of Dr. Damian Nance