The multicultural student experience at OHIO is about being visible, valued and heard, and we hope you’ll join us on Saturday, February 11 or Monday, March 20 to see it for yourself at our Multicultural Connections events this spring. At these events, you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand OHIO’s values and how they align with who you are and want to become.
- Connect with the Bobcat community who will uplift your identity, support you and challenge you.
- Learn about the programs and services that offer the support you need to thrive.
- Chat one-on-one with current students to hear about their experiences.
- Meet leadership from the Division of Diversity and Inclusion and learn about the ways OHIO is building a strong multicultural community.
Agenda is subject to change. All times are Eastern.
Welcome and Overview of OHIO
Campus Walking Tour
Student Lunch at Nelson Court
Family/Supporter Lunch at Baker University Center
Multicultural Student Experience at OHIO