Nondegree Nursing Early Start Program
Ohio University’s Nondegree Nursing Early Start Program helps students earn a bachelor's degree faster. Nursing early start students may enroll in online BSN courses NRSE 4510 Professional Nursing Practice and NRSE 4520 Health Assessment and Promotion during OHIO's summer semester.
- Currently enrolled in an associate's degree in nursing program from an eligible institution
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher from all prior colleges or institutions attended
- Completion of Foundations of Nursing I and II
- Summer I session (May 11–June 13, 2020): Apply by March 15 and submit transcripts by April 1
- Summer II session (June 15–July 18, 2020): Apply by April 15 and submit transcripts by May 1
How to Apply
Complete the Nursing Early Start application. Note: Students enrolled in nondegree programs are generally not eligible for federal or institutional financial aid.
Students who enrolled in NRSE 4510 as nondegree nursing early start students in summer 2019 do not have to re-apply to complete NRSE 4520. Re-enrolling students should complete the Ohio University Re-Enrollment Form (PDF) and follow the submission instructions on the form.
If you would like more information or have questions, provide your contact information below, and an admissions team member will follow up with you.