Grant and Contract Regulations
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is responsible for the non-fiscal administration of all awards which support research or other externally sponsored activity at Ohio University. ORSP staff negotiate award terms and conditions and prepare subcontracts and consulting agreements when required.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
Instructions or information issued by OMB to Federal agencies.
Other Federal References
Federal Grants Management
- Assistance listings
- Federal Register
- National Institutes of Health: (NIH) Grants Policy Statement
- NIH salary cap
- NIH Scientific Data Sharing Policies
- National Science Foundation: (NSF) Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide
- NSF Grant General Conditions
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Department of Defense Regulations
- Department of Education: EDGAR--Index
- National Aeronautics and Space Agency: NASA Grant and Cooperative Agreement Handbook
- United States Department of Agriculture Award Terms and Conditions
The Bayh-Dole Act (37 CFR 401) Patent and Trademark Law Amendment Act of 1980
The act provides the legal framework for the transfer of university generated, federally funded inventions to the commercial market.
Federal Acquisition Regulations
Agriculture (AGAR) FAR Supplement (from USDA)
Department of Transportation TAR (from DOT)
NASA FAR Supplement (from NASA)
Ohio Revised Code
Contact ORSP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 740.597.6777 for assistance.