Virtual Client Membership
Virtual Client Membership gives early stage businesses and entrepreneurs, who are not seeking on-site office space, a way to leverage key incubator resources and engage with the startup community.
Virtual Membership includes:
- Coaching services
- U.S. Postal Service address and mailbox
- Use of conference and meeting rooms
- Onsite parking
- Use of scanner, fax machine, photocopier, and other business center equipment
- Use of shared kitchen
- Wi-Fi access
- Invitations to networking and training opportunities
- Inclusion on our website and in other marketing materials as appropriate
- Front desk guest reception
- 24-hour access to the building
- Access to our network of industry experts and advisors
- Discounted shipping and receiving services
- Discounted vendor pricing
- Discounted prototyping and product development services including 3D printing
- One year free access to Amazon Web Services Activate for Startups and both MATLAB and Simulink
Complete information can be found in our Virtual Client Membership .pdf by clicking here.
Investment in a Virtual Membership is $2,400.00 in the initial year, billed in monthly payments of $200.00.
Membership is selective. To be considered, a company must have a viable technology or tech-enabled business idea, a coachable leadership team, and scalable potential.
For more information on applying, contact us to schedule an initial conversation: