Grow Your Tech Startup at the Award-Winning Innovation Center!
If you have a bright idea and need help bringing it to life, please fill out the inquiry form via the button below. We will contact you to learn more about your business!
The Ohio University Innovation Center is a business incubator for early-stage, tech, and tech-enabled startups. Our program provides professional space, onsite business coaching, and access to a network of experts and support designed to help entrepreneurs bring their concepts to commercial success. Our 36,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility offers 29 offices, 10 wet labs, 2 shared labs, 5 conference rooms, expert staff, a business center, loading dock, free parking, and more.
Innovation Center awards include:
- Named the Rural Incubator of the Year by InBIA. (2022)
- Named the Randall M. Whaley Incubator of the Year by the International Business Innovation Association (InBIA). (2019)
- Named the Best Supporter of Entrepreneurial Innovation by OhioSE, regional economic development entity. (2019)
- Named the Rural Incubator of the Year by InBIA. (2019)
- Selected by InBIA as a Global Soft Landings designee. (2017)
- UBI Global, a Sweden-based benchmarking institute ranked the IC as a Top University Business Incubator - #3 in the United States; #8 in North America. (2016)
- Named Rural Incubator of the Year by InBIA. Ecolibrium Solar was named Outstanding Incubator Graduate: Hard Science. (2016)
Our Core Values
Communication: We will respond quickly and thoroughly to your inquiries and needs.
Inventiveness: We will work to uniquely serve you and your business, recognizing that not all businesses are the same. We will help you find the right relationships and resources at the right time to help you succeed.
Expertise: We will deliver unrivaled levels of acumen about entrepreneurship, innovation, and business fundamentals.
Honesty: We will speak the truth, diplomatically and kindly. Even if the truth isn’t pretty. We will push you to achieve what is possible. And, we expect the same in return.