How to Apply
The Innovation Center offers early-stage companies a complete support system to reduce risk and assist in developing sustainable business practices. Full incubation includes our startup services plus office or lab space. Our new Virtual Client Membership includes many of the same services but without a dedicated office.
The application process is competitive. To be successful, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- have a proprietary or novel technology or process
- reside in, or have plans to relocate company headquarters to, Southeast Ohio
- have been in business for less than 5 years
- have less than 30 employees
- make less than $5M in annual revenue
In addition, applicants should be aware that incubation program clients are expected to:
- maintain an open and positive working relationship with our staff
- be coachable and committed to receiving assistance by meeting, at least quarterly, with the leadership team
- participate in relevant ecosystem events
- commit the time and resources necessary to grow the business and progress toward graduation
Companies that can meet the minimum requirements and expectations of the program are encouraged apply. The first step is to contact our Client Services Manager & Executive Coach to set up an initial conversation. From there, a meeting with other team members and request for additional information may be sought. Those deemed a good fit will be invited to submit a full application which asks, among other questions, about the product, market, team, value proposition, and resources required.
We encourage questions about our application process, services and resources. For more information, contact:
Client Services Manager and Executive Coach