Ohio University's Online Master's in English program offers a perfect opportunity for secondary educators aiming to provide their high school students with college credits. Tailored specifically for teachers who want to teach dual enrollment college-level courses, including Ohio teachers interested in Ohio's College Credit Plus program, this program equips educators with the necessary skills and knowledge. With the flexibility of online courses, working professionals can easily pursue their passion for literature and composition while balancing their careers.
Get Started Today
Please request application information regarding admission as a student using the form below.
Online Master's in English
Elevate Your Career in English
Ohio University's Online Master's in English program offers a prestigious and flexible pathway for individuals seeking to advance their expertise in the field of English studies. With a comprehensive curriculum delivered entirely online, students can pursue their advanced degree from the comfort of their home, gaining valuable skills in critical analysis, writing, and research. Prepare for a range of rewarding careers in academia, publishing, editing, and communication while engaging with renowned faculty and a diverse community of peers.
- Study literary history and analysis, composition and rhetoric, and creative writing
- Ideal for working professionals who want to pursue their passion for literature and composition
- Ideal for teachers who want to teach dual enrollment
- Convenient online courses
- Start in the summer and finish in as few as 16 months/four semesters.
- Courses are seven to eight weeks long
- Eight courses total (32 credit hours)
- No GRE required