Global Exchanges & Partnerships Forms
OHIO has relationships with universities across the globe. These relationships enable OHIO students to study abroad and benefit from global peers, mentors, and faculty to engage with students and colleagues around the world. These international collaborations also allow students, visiting scholars, and faculty from partner universities around the world to spend time at OHIO in ways that have deepened and broadened teaching, research, and other mutually meaningful relationships.
If you are a representative from an international institution and would like to arrange a visit or initiate collaboration with OHIO, please contact the Office of Global Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forms and Templates
- Global Cooperation Agreement Proposal (GCAP)
- Global Cooperation Agreement Termination Request Form
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU: New) Template
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU: Renewal) Template
- Activity Agreement (AA) Template
- Reciprocal Student Exchange Agreement (RSEA) GRADUATE Template
- Reciprocal Student Exchange Agreement (RSEA) UNDERGRADUATE Template
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Template
- Global Travel Fund