Patton College to offer educational benefits info session
OHIO employees interested in using the Ohio University educational benefit to cover tuition expenses can consider online programs through The Patton College.
An information session will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 2, from noon-1 p.m. via Microsoft Teams. Representatives from the Office of the Bursar, University Human Resources, and The Patton College's online programs will be available to explain about the many available programs and how to get started. All OHIO employees are welcome to join and can click here to join the event.
Those unable to attend and would like to receive the session recording, or have any questions about this event, can email email@example.com.
Highlighted Patton College online programs include:
- Education Public Policy Leadership Certificate (one-year certificate teaches you how to take your public policy passion from an idea to action)
- Master's of Computer Education and Technology (equips anyone to become a technology leader in any field or an advanced technology educator)
- Master's in Higher Education (equips anyone for advancement in or transition into a career in higher education administration)
- Master's of Special Education (equips anyone for a career as a licensed intervention specialist teacher)
- STEM+ for ALL Teaching Fellowship (pays individuals with a STEM background to become intervention specialist teachers)
- Instructional Design Certificate (equips anyone with instructional design skills that can be used in all settings)
- Master's in Coaching Education and Soccer Coaching Education (equips coaches at any level for advancement)
- Bachelor's in Customer Service Leadership (this diversified degree is designed to teach students from a wide range of backgrounds to use emotional intelligence in the workplace, develop problem-solving skills, and much more)
- Bachelor's in Hospitality Management (expand your career options in hospitality and tourism or advance in your current job and secure better opportunities in the field)