Customer Service Leadership
OHIO's bachelor degree in Customer Service Leadership is an ideal degree to help you further your education and advance your career. Learn to use emotional intelligence in the workplace, interact well with people, demonstrate ethical leadership and develop problem-solving skills-all within the renowned Patton College of Education. The courses are provided in an online format so that working students can have the flexibility to work towards their degree in a time frame that works for them.
Customer Service Leadership is offered as both a major and a minor. Learn more about the minor in Customer Service Leadership.
The Customer Service Leadership degree is a diversified degree designed to allow students from a plethora of interests to attain a bachelor degree. The degree is hands on and applicable to many fields. Students may choose to build upon their previous education and employment background or start from the beginning of their college experience and build this flexible degree around their personal interests. Research from Walker, a customer intelligence consulting firm, concludes that by year 2020 Customer Service will lead consumers in their purchasing decisions. According to Walker, the customer service experience will overtake price and product as the number one reason consumers make purchasing decisions. "The courses taken at Ohio University are relevant and the skills can be applied immediately," says Robin Ambrozy, Coordinator of the Customer Service Leadership program.
- Enjoy the flexibility. Earn your online bachelor degree without leaving home.
- Online and Distance Education is Affordable. View tuition rates for online and distance programs.
- If you have prior college, keep your credits (no expiration date). Build on your prior college credit and complete sooner.
- Begin right away. Apply to start classes in January, May or August.
- This program boasts as one of the first customer service degrees in the nation and highlights one of the top skills employers are seeking.
- Financial aid for qualified students is available.
Whether you are seeking to further your education or advance your career, this degree helps you achieve your goals. Students from many career paths have utilized this degree to advance to leadership opportunities in many fields.
- Customer call centers
- Retail and hospitality establishments
- Health care offices
- Human services agencies
- Financial institutions
- Law Enforcement
- Families as Consumers in Global Communities
- Human Resources for Customer Service Professions
- Writing in Human and Consumer Sciences
- Career Development for Customer Service Professions
- Communication in Interpersonal Relationships
- Fashion and Culture
- Intro to Management
- Marketing Principles
For more information, contact:
Patton Hall 121M