The Office of Instructional Innovation (OII) is dedicated to advancing innovative teaching and learning across OHIO’s curriculum. With a staff prepared to guide you in designing transformative educational experiences, we provide assistance from the idea stage to launch to continued support as the implementation matures, whether that be a new online program or an innovative classroom practice.
We work with faculty and instructional staff as they encourage students to take an active role in their education. Our services are designed to meet the needs of individual faculty, program directors, and distance learners.
We can help you to...
- Design or redesign a course
- Advance your instructional practice and deepen student learning
- Achieve broader instructional goals through customized programs
- Launch an online program
- Support and engage distance learners
- Increase visibility for innovation teaching practices
Contact us for more information about these services or other requests for assistance. If we are unable to meet your needs, we can connect you with other University resources to find a solution.