Department of Aviation Scholarships
Francis B. Fuller Aviation Scholarship
• First preference is given to undergraduates with second preference to graduate students.
David Hoover Memorial Scholarship
• Full-time Aviation undergraduate student, with preference given to juniors attending the Athens campus. Most "enthusiasm" for flying.
The Joan Mace Scholarship
• Full-time undergraduates attending the Athens campus and majoring in Aviation. Financial need, junior standing, member of Alpha Eta Rho, first preference to female student.
Herbert D. and Mark Ian Myers Memorial Aviation Scholarship
• Full-time students who plan on aviation as a career, minimum 2.5 GPA, and have a positive involvement in campus activities.
Harriet Quimby Scholarship
• Male or female aviation student who demonstrates enthusiasm and love of flying. Requires GPA of 3.5 or higher. First preference to students who have earned a private pilot certificate.
Gordon K. Bush Aviation Scholarship
• Aviation student who demonstrates outstanding leadership abilities. Junior or senior in good academic standing. First preference to students who are enrolled in the flight program.
Litke Family Aviation Scholarship
• Upperclassmen enrolled in the flight program, demonstrating merit, achievement, and involvement.
Captain Nathan Douglas Richeson Memorial Scholarship
• Junior or senior with an established military commitment. Requires GPA of 3.2 or higher.
Chairperson’s Aviation Scholarship
• Student must have earned a private pilot certificate. Recipients will be chosen by the faculty, in consultation of the chair of the department.