Through our various opportunities to engage with and support current OHIO students, we hope that alumni and friends feel empowered as role models, have time to reflect on their own achievements, and inspire others to see all the possibilities of the future.
- Become a Mentor: The Women’s Mentoring Program is always seeking volunteers to serve as either mentors or booster mentors, connecting in person or via skype.
- Attend a Networking Session: Return to Athens to connect with other professionals, current students with one of our professional and leadership development programs.
- Volunteer: We host a myriad of exciting, informative and meaningful events each year, and our 200+ volunteers make that possible.
- Sign Up for Our Newsletter: You’ll receive invitations to support women’s center events and keep up with current happenings on campus and beyond.
- Financial Contributions: From contributing to student scholarships to supporting women’s center programming efforts, there are many opportunities for financial support of the Women’s Center. If you’d like to make a financial contribution to the Women’s Center, we accept donations, which are used to further our mission, through our foundation account. All donations made through the foundation are tax deductible. Contributions may be made by sending a check (with the Women’s Center in the memo line) to: The Ohio University Foundation, P.O. Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. If you’d prefer to donate in person, we also have donation cards for the foundation available at the Women’s Center.