Cleveland Clinic Employee Page
Join the 100% online nursing degree program that's designed to fit your busy life.
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program, designed for working nurses, is the right fit for Cleveland Clinic employees.
- Get started quickly -- eight start dates each year.
- Incredibly affordable. Only $240 per credit hour for Ohio residents and $243 per credit hour for non-Ohio residents. Plus, the program is eligible for employee education benefits!
- Online nursing classes are 5-weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Exclusive registration processes facilitate course availability.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
A fully accredited, 100% online program
- Fully accredited by CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education). The BSN and MSN programs at Ohio University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
with a history of nursing education.
Now RNs in all stages of their careers can benefit from Ohio University's tradition of excellence in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program.
- The School of Nursing has offered excellence in nursing education since 1974.
- Learn from distinguished professors and receive daily support from a facilitator.
- Experience Ohio University’s tradition of quality education.
Cleveland Clinic employees are preferred partners.
The Cleveland Clinic Partnership with Ohio University is a long-standing relationship with a simplified low rate tuition making OHIO one of the most affordable options, as well as one of the most convenient, for completing your BSN. Get started now in a few easy steps.