Apply to Be a Global Ambassador
The Ohio University Global Ambassadors are a select group of current OHIO international undergraduate students who, under the direction of Undergraduate Admissions, assist in recruiting prospective international students and increasing international student enrollment through personal interaction, social media, testimonials, presentations, and other marketing initiatives. At the same time, the organization offers students opportunities to take on leadership roles, network globally, and develop interpersonal, public speaking and writing skills. As a Global Ambassador you will be giving back to OHIO by increasing the international student population and cultural diversity on campus.
Expectations of individual Global Ambassadors:
- Attend a majority of the general meetings; committee meetings and special meetings to be scheduled as necessary
- Commit an average of 8-10 hours per month to the organization
- Act as a representative of Ohio University in all admissions-related interactions
- Serve as a representative of your home country in the Ohio University and Athens communities
- Remain in good academic and community standing
If selected to advance based on your application, you will be contacted to arrange an interview time.