Whether you need academic advising, tutoring, writing assistance, or counseling, OHIO has a wide variety of services to help you be successful.
- Allen Advising: Provides advice on academic options or other topics such as getting involved, financial support and more.
- Career Network: Offers career support to help Bobcats develop a plan to achieve their post-graduation goals.
- Experiential Learning: Opportunities for students to gain various types of hands-on experience.
- Academic Achievement Center: Programs include math tutoring, science tutoring, writing assistance, peer tutoring in over 200 subjects, study skills and more.
- Student Accessibility Services: Counseling and support services are available for students with physical or learning disabilities.
If you will be a first-year or transfer student coming to the Athens campus, you'll have the opportunity to join a learning community your first semester. Students in a learning community take a common set of classes while quickly building connections across campus.
The Ohio University Libraries' collections include more than 3 million volumes of books, e-books, e-journals, databases, photographs, maps, DVDs and images. You also will have easy access to more than 44 million items from across the state through OhioLINK, a consortium of more than 88 academic libraries throughout Ohio.