University Academic Advising Council
The University Academic Advising Council is the primary vehicle through which University-wide academic advising information is shared. It also provides networking, professional development, and idea generation opportunities.
The University Academic Advising Council welcomes all academic advisors, but is specifically intended for faculty advising coordinators, professional academic advisors, and supporting offices that impact academic success of students. The expectation is that attendees will take information from this meeting to share with colleagues in their department who advise students.
The next UAAC meeting is:
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Baker University Center Theater
3:05 - 5 p.m.
Nominations for the 2019-20 Chapman Clapp award will be accepted until May 15.
Recipients of the Chapman Clapp award include:
- 2018-2019: Eddith Dashiell, Athens; Ann LaComb, Athens
- 2017-2018: Paula Linscott, Athens; Roger Aden, Athens
- 2016-2017: Nestor Avila, Athens; Tetyana Dovbnya, Athens
- 2015-2016: Justin Kish, eCampus; Chris Fowler, Athens; Harvey Ballard, Athens
- 2014-2015: Lisa Flowers-Clements, Athens; Beth Quitslund, Athens
- 2013-2014: Hannah Nissen, Zanesville; Phyllis Lanier, Lancaster; Angela Lash, Athens; Greg Nadon, Athens; Miriam Shadis, Athens
- 2012-2013: Margie Baumgardner, Eastern; Jennifer Chabot, Athens; Norma Humphreys, Athens
- 2011-2012: Sherry Gradin, Athens; Virginia Cottrill, eCampus
- 2010-2011: Kelly Davidson, Athens; Arthur Trese, Athens
- 2009-2010: Jeff Anderson, Athens; Sandy Rawlins, Athens
A bi-annual newsletter for Ohio University academic advisors