Allen Student Advising Center
When you were admitted to Ohio University it was because we believe you can be successful here. We help students find the best path for themselves and make strategic decisions that guide them to graduation. If you would like to talk with an advisor about your academic options at Ohio University, please contact us! We provide guidance for students exploring academic options or seeking to improve academic outcomes.
Scheduling appointments with an Allen Center Advisor
Schedule an academic advising appointment using Microsoft Bookings or by calling 740.566.8888. Your appointment confirmation email will contain a link to your advising appointment, which will be a Teams meeting. Click on the link at the start of your advising appointment and you will be connected to your advisor. You and your advisor will be able to use chat, use the audio and video features (if your device has speakers, microphone, and a camera), and share documents. Teams is accessible via any internet connected device (smartphone, laptop, etc.)
Students with limited access to technology to access Teams can schedule phone appointments with an Allen Center advisor by calling 740.566.8888.
|AM||10 - noon||
9 - noon
|10 - noon||10 - noon||10 - noon|
|PM||2 - 4||
2 - 4
|2 - 4||2 - 4||2 - 4|
Do you have questions about your schedule? Considering a last minute change? Wondering who you need to talk with about a specific question? Pop into our virtual drop-ins on Teams!
Select today’s date to find the next available drop-in time. You will receive an email with a link to begin a Microsoft Teams chat with one of our advisors.
Speak to an advisor today! Our advisors are ready to help you find the answers you need!
Many students consult the Allen Student for non-academic reasons. We are happy to advise students and help them with their problem-solving. Here is a short list of what brings some students through our doors and links to learn more:
- Calculate my GPA. Start: GPA Calculator
- Find a part-time job. Start: OhioUniversityJobs.com
- Struggling in class. Start: Tutoring Services
- Apply for scholarships, work study, financial aid? Start: Financial Aid
- Get involved with a student organization. Start: Student Organization Directory
- Find out about study abroad. Start: Global Affairs and International Studies
- Learning or physical disability. Start: Student Accessibility Services
- Computer problems. Start: OHIO Information Technology
- Feels like I'm being treated unfairly by one of my professors. Start: Ombuds
Contact the Allen Student Advising Center at email@example.com or 740.566.8888.