- Both screen and printer fonts are necessary.
- Include fonts that are in your EPS graphic files.
Remember to align your design's colors and typography with Ohio University's existing brand standards. Visit UCM's OHIO Brand website for additional guidance.
- All graphic files should always be included with the final document.
- Do not send single page documents, it is very time-consuming to process them.
- Do not specify rules as hairline.
- Bleed should be extended past the edge of the document.
- For folding, each panel must be short as the pages roll inward.
- For trapping, do not misuse overprint.
- Resolution should be no less than900-1200dpi.
- Excessive sizing of images in page layout.
- Remember to properly identify colors as "spot" or CMYK.
Packaging the Job
- Avoid confusing or incomplete job communications.
- Provide a hard copy of your print job to provide our team with a visual reference.
- Remember to package your PDF file with the appropriate crop and bleed marks.
- Always preview the finished PDF before sending.
Forever OHIO Brand
For style guides and files for using the Ohio University Forever OHIO brand, visit the UCM website.