Patton College of Education to host session on using educational benefits for online programs
The Patton College of Education will host a virtual information session on Friday, March 12 from noon to 1 p.m. about how eligible OHIO employees can use their educational benefits to cover tuition expenses for the college’s online programs.
This session will focus on opportunities that are available for summer and fall semester. Representatives from the Office of the Bursar, University Human Resources and The Patton College's programs will be available to answer questions. Register here.
Highlighted Patton College online programs include:
- Bachelor's in Customer Service Leadership
- Bachelor's in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor's in Human Services
- Master's in Coaching Education (and Soccer Coaching Education)
- Master's in Higher Education
- Master's of Special Education (equips anyone for a career as a licensed intervention specialist teacher)
- STEM+ for ALL Teaching Fellowship (pays individuals with a STEM background to become intervention specialist teachers)
Please send any questions about this event to Tasha Attaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.