Shawn Kerger, DO, FAOASM
- Zoology (BA), Miami University, 1991
- Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), OU-COM, 1996
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine (NMM) – 2005, still current
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine (CAQSM) – 2002, still current
- Family Practice – (2001, retired 2017)
- Fellow, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine (AOASM), April, 2011.
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
- Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Non-surgical orthopedics
- Manual Medicine
- Medical Education
Summary of Work:
My practice is predominantly limited to non-surgical orthopedics and sports medicine, with a particular focus on osteopathic manipulative medicine (aka, osteopathic neuromusculoskeletal medicine) applications toward rehabilitation, performance enhancement and wellness.