View data related to enrollment, admissions by campus, retention and graduation rates, and more.
Enrollment Management currently is comprised of more than 140 full-time staff who serve students and the University through several offices and functions: Undergraduate Admissions, Enrollment Marketing, OHIO Online Enrollment, the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships, the Office of the University Registrar, the Veterans and Military Student Services Center and Enrollment Initiatives. The division reports directly to Ohio University President Hugh Sherman, who provides strategic vision for a University-wide investment of energy, resources and focus on enrollment priorities.
The division facilitates and promotes successful student outcomes through a variety of student-centered, mission-aligned enrollment initiatives that support existing and traditional Ohio University student populations. In addition, in partnership with academic and administrative leadership, the division is supporting and accelerating a University-wide strategic expansion of focus and energy toward new and growing student populations, including domestic and international non-resident undergraduate students, adult and online learners, graduate and professional students and dual enrollment learners.
The division is led by Vice President Candace J. Boeninger, a leader in the admissions and enrollment field who has served at OHIO for more than nineteen years.
Enrollment Management Division Priorities
Priorities as of December 2021
- Establish an enrollment-forward culture University-wide
- Rebase the enrollment management budget and track ROI of each major investment
- Engage in strategic enrollment planning
- Prioritize OHIO Online enrollment infrastructure
- Pursue a One OHIO enrollment approach across all six campuses
- Optimize scholarships and aid in- and out-of-state
- Support the launch of the next phase of OHIO Honors
- Regain Ohio market share on all campuses
- Continue to grow domestic and international non-resident enrollment
- Revamp transfer credit processes and services
- Build graduate enrollment management infrastructure
- Continue to deliver excellent service in-person and online
- Strategically distribute HEERF III funding and respond to COVID
- Continue innovative OHIO Guarantee+ Graduation Plan support
- Realize a competitive advantage via an enhanced campus visit