The following groups will support the execution of strategic enrollment management priorities. Their purposes vary including decision-making, submitting recommendations, acting as an advisory group or sharing information with constituents throughout the University. Other groups focused on specific initiatives will be formed as needed.
- Strategic Enrollment Executive Group: Dedicated convenings of Executive Budget Group to enact decisions related to strategic enrollment management and associated resources.
- Enrollment Strategy Steering Group: Prepares and advances strategic and resource recommendations with input from other groups. Validates enrollment projections.
- Strategic Enrollment Advisory Group: Cross-functional group with representation from all divisions and faculty senate. Includes ad hoc working groups.
- Scholarship Leveraging Group: Supports design and implementation of OHIO’s strategic use of aid to optimize enrollment, generate revenue and achieve desired profile.
- University Recruitment Council: Modeled after University Academic Advising Council, a University-wide, all-are-welcome group to share recruitment and yield best practices, trends and opportunities for involvement.