Sabrina Ugazio has been involved with navigation-related research since 2009 as a member of the NavSAS group in Torino, Italy.
Research Interests: satellite navigation, signal propagation, remote sensing, time and frequency transfer
All Degrees Earned: Ph.D., Politecnico di Torino, Italy, 2013; M.S., Electronic Engineering, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, 2009; B.S. , Electronic Engineering, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, 2007
Book, Chapter in Scholarly Book (1)
- Van Graas, F., Ugazio, S. (2021). GNSS Signal Quality Monitoring. Wiley-IEEE Press.
Conference Proceeding (4)
- Ugazio, S. (2021). Bobcat-1, the Ohio University CubeSat: Preliminary Data Analysis. Proceedings of the 2021 International Technical Meeting of The Institute of Navigation January 25 - 28, 2021; pp. 625-636. https://doi.org/10.33012/2021.17854.
- Croissant, K., Jenkins, G., McKnight, R., Peters, B., Ugazio, S., Van Graas, F. (2020). Design and Mission Planning of Bobcat-1, the Ohio University CubeSat. Manassas, VA: The Institute of Navigation; 1383-1393.
- Ugazio, S., Peters, B., Croissant, K., Jenkins, G., McKnight, R., Van Graas, F. (2020). GNS Inter-System Time-Offset Estimates and Impact on High Altitude SSV. Manassas, VA: The Institute of Navigation; 320-330.
- Ugazio, S. (2019). Bobcat-1: The Ohio University CubeSat for Inter-Constellation Time Offset Determination. Proceedings of the ION 2019 Pacific PNT Meeting; 318 - 325. https://www.ion.org/publications/abstract.cfm?articleID=16808.
Review, Technical Review (1)
- Ugazio, S. (2021). Improved Automatic Detection of GPS Satellite Oscillator Anomaly Using a Machine Learning Algorithm. Navigation.