Mustafa Shraim is an Associate Professor in the Department of Engineering Technology & Management at Ohio University. He teaches courses in quality engineering/management, as well as supervision and leadership. He has over 20 years of industrial experience as a quality engineer, corporate quality manager and a consultant in quality systems. He facilitated quality and lean projects and mentored project leaders in the manufacturing and service sectors.
Mustafa is a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) and Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) by ASQ, and a certified QMS Principal Auditor by IRCA. He is also an ASQ Fellow since 2007.
Research Interests: statistical quality control, quality management and the W. Edwards Deming management methods
All Degrees Earned: Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, West Virginia University.
Journal Article, Academic Journal (1)
- Shraim, M., Littel, N., Kuruppalil, Z. (2019). Role of Measurement System Analysis in Capstone Production. Technology Interface International Journal; http://WWW.TIIJ.ORG.
Journal Article, Professional Journal (2)
- Shraim, M., Rajamani, T. (2011). Applying Design of Experiments to E-mail Marketing. 3. Milwaukee, WI: Six Sigma Forum Magazine; 10: 20-26. http://asq.org/pub/sixsigma/past/volume10-issue3/index.html.
- Shraim, M. (2008). Role of Management Processes in ISO 9001-Based Quality Management Systems. Winter 2008. Milwaukee, WI: Quality Management Forum.
Book, Chapter in Scholarly Book (2)
- Shraim, M., Mafi, S. (2019). Quality Management Systems / Auditing Standards. 1st Edition. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group); http://www.crcpress.com/contactus.
- Shraim, M., Mafi, S. (2017). Chapter 9: ISO Certification in the Construction Industry. 1st Edition. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group); 731-760. http://www.crcpress.com/contactus.
Conference Proceeding (8)
- Shraim, M., Littell, N. (2019). Tolerance Stack-up Analysis in Manufacturing-Based Capstone Projects. American Society for Engineering Education.
- Shraim, M. (2019). Using Design of Experiments and the PDSA to improve 3-D Printing in a Senior-Level Quality. Tampa, FL: American Society for Engineering Education; 15. https://www.asee.org/public/conferences/140/papers/25819/view.
- Shraim, M., Littel, N., Kuruppalil, Z. (2018). The Role of Measurement System Analysis in Capstone Production. Orlando, FL: IAJC International Conference; 12. http://cd18.iajc.org/.
- Shraim, M., Littell, N., Kuruppalil, Z. (2018). The role of Measurement System Analysis in Capstone Production.. Orlando Florida: 2018 IAJC Conference.
- Shraim, M. (2018). Impact of Process Tampering on Variation . Salt Lake City, UT: ASEE Annual Conference; 11. http://www.asee.org/public/conferences/106/papers/23451/view.
- Shraim, M. (2018). Using A Fun Six Sigma Project to Teach Quality Concepts, Tools, and Techniques. Salt Lake City, UT: ASEE Annual Conference; 17. http://www.asee.org/public/conferences/106/papers/21955/view.
- Shraim, M., Mafi, S. (2014). ISO Implementation in an Engineering/ Construction Management/ IT Consulting Firm. Dallas, Texas: ASQ World Conference.
- Shraim, M. (2013). Design of Experiments in Search Engine Optimization; A Six Sigma Approach. Indianapolis, IN: ASQ World Conference 2013.