Journal Article, Academic Journal (2)
- Shraim, M., Littel, N., Kuruppalil, Z. (2019). Role of Measurement System Analysis in Capstone Production. Technology Interface International Journal; http://WWW.TIIJ.ORG.
- Kuruppalil, Z., Myers, T. (2015). IDENTIFYING EMPLOYER DEMANDED SKILL SETS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYEES. Huron, OH: The Technology Interface International Journal.
Journal Article, Professional Journal (4)
- Kuruppalil, Z. (2018). Measuring Leanness and Agility of Job Shops: A Rating Scale Based on Expert Consensus. 3. Journal of Business and Management Sciences; 6.
- Kuruppalil, Z. (2018). Implementing Lean in Higher Education: Does it Work? . 2. Technology Interface International Journal; 18.
- Kuruppalil, Z., Myers, T. (2015). Identifying Employer Demanded Skill Sets For Undergraduate Engineering And Technology Employees. Huron, OH: The Technology Interface International Journal.
- Kuruppalil, Z. (2011). Green Plastics: An Emerging Alternative for Petroleum-Based Plastics. . 1. International Journal of Engineering Research & Innovation; 3: 59-67.
Conference Proceeding (5)
- Shraim, M., Littel, N., Kuruppalil, Z. (2018). The Role of Measurement System Analysis in Capstone Production. Orlando, FL: IAJC International Conference; 12. http://cd18.iajc.org/.
- Shraim, M., Littell, N., Kuruppalil, Z. (2018). The role of Measurement System Analysis in Capstone Production.. Orlando Florida: 2018 IAJC Conference.
- Kuruppalil, Z. (2010). Plastics Packaging: The Challenge of Going Green . Greensboro, NC: First International Conference on Green & Sustainable Technology: Research & Workforce Development.
- Kuruppalil, Z. (2008). Key Domains of Leanness and Agility in Job Shops. International Society of Agile Manufacturing.
- Kuruppalil, Z., Smallwood, J. (2007). Partnering To Achieve Manufacturing Excellence. Alliance for Excellence through Engagement; 1.
Stocker Center 123D
Zaki Kuruppalil worked as a manufacturing engineer for Smiths Aerospace (currently GE Aviation), and USA and Enginetics Aerospace before joining the faculty at Ohio University. He also taught at Indiana State University while pursuing his doctorate.
Research Interests: lean manufacturing, agile manufacturing, green plastics, computer numerical control machining
All Degrees Earned: Ph.D., Technology Management, Indiana State University, 2007; M.S., Industrial Technology, Indiana State University, 2001; B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Kerala, 1997
- University Professor Award, Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching at University Level, Ohio University, 2018-19
- Fritz J. and Dolores H. Russ, Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award at College Level, Russ College of Engineering & Technology, Ohio University, 2013
- Ann & Marvin D. White Departmental Teaching Award, Russ College of Engineering & Technology, Ohio University, 2018, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2009
- Kraft Scholar, Russ College of Engineering and Technology, Ohio University, 2012-2019
- Outstanding Mentor Recognition, Cutler Scholar Program, Ohio University, 2018
- Best Research Poster Presentation Award, National Association of Industrial Technology (NAIT) Annual Conference, Panama City, Florida, 2007