Online Tutoring for eCampus Students
eCampus students have access to two types of tutoring: an online tutoring service available 24/7, and tutors in the English Language Improvement Program (ELIP) at the University. Read more about each service below.
24/7 Online Tutoring
Ohio University is providing eCampus students with free access to 24/7 online tutoring support. You have access to over 3,000 tutors that are experts in math, science, history, literature, technology, writing, and more.
Getting connected with a tutor is simple!
- Go to www.tutor.com/ohiou. Use your OHIO ID and password to sign in.
- Select your subject and enter your question.
- Click “Connect Now.”
Real live tutors are available to you in this collaborative online classroom. Tutors will help you work through questions and concepts you would like to address.
Your access also provides two types of writing support: one-to-one on-demand sessions and a 24-hour drop-off review. Get feedback on the early stages of your draft in a live session or submit your essay for final feedback before it’s due.
Want to learn more? Take a look at this quick video of how this online tutoring works for students. You can give these services a try to get the help you need.
eCampus students who speak English as an additional language or any graduate-level student also may work with tutors in the English Language Improvement Program’s (ELIP) Academic and Global Communication Program. These tutors provide communication assistance at any stage of the writing process for coursework, research papers, theses, dissertations, and other projects.
Follow these steps to sign in and schedule a time to work with an ELIP tutor:
- Go to mywco.com/ELIP to register for an account and sign in. Watch this video on how to sign up.
- Schedule a live, 45-minute online session.
- Return to mywco.com/ELIP during your scheduled time. Connect your web cam and microphone to see and talk to a tutor like you would during an in-person session.
Back to Top