Assistant Professor of Instruction
Grover Center E180
- AAB, Culinary Arts and Baking, Hocking College, 2016
- MA, Human and Consumer Sciences, Specialization in Food and Nutrition, Ohio University, 2012
- BA, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, Ohio University, 2008
- Environmental Nutrition
- Brannan, R. G., Salabak, D. E., and Holben, D.E. 2012. Sensory analysis of pawpaw (Asimina triloba) pulp puree: Consumer appraisal and descriptive lexicon. Journal of Food Research. 1(1).
- Brannan, R.G., Salabak, D. E. 2009. Ability of Methanolic Seed Extracts of Pawpaw (Asimina tribloba) to Inhibit n-3 Fatty Acid Oxidation Initiated by Peroxyl Radicals and Reactive Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Sulfur. Food Chemistry. 114:253-258.
Awards and Honors
- Student Chef of the Year, Hocking College, 2016
- Graduate Assistant Outstanding Teaching Award, Ohio University, 2010