Associate Professor of Instruction
Grover Center E190
Clevidence enjoys providing services and education to students, athletes, and community members in the area of exercise performance.
- BS, Exercise Physiology, Ohio University, 2005
- MS, Physiology of Exercise, Ohio University, 2008
- Exercise performance
- M. Clevidence, R. Mowery, M. Kushnick. The Effects of Ischemic Preconditioning on Aerobic and Anaerobic Variables Associated with Submaximal Cycling Performance. European Journal of Applied Physiology. (2012): 112(10):3649-54.
Awards and Honors
- 2013-2014 College of Health Sciences and Professions Teaching Award
- AHSW Graduate and Honors Committee
- Ohio University Faculty Senate (2016-2019)
- Ohio University Intercollegiate Athletics Committee (2016-2019)
- Regional Higher Education College Study Committee
- AHSW Curriculum Committee (2019-present)
- CHSP Teaching and Learning Assessment Committee (2019-present)