Brandon M. Wright
- B.A. Political Science, University of Cincinnati
- J.D., Howard University School of Law
Sports law, Sports governance, E-gaming
- Director of Compliance, University of Maryland, College Park
- Sr. Director of Compliance, University of Cincinnati
- Postgraduate Intern, Governance Department, National Collegiate Athletic Association
A veteran of intercollegiate athletics administration and higher education, Brandon Wright was most recently an adjunct professor in the Sport Administration department at the University of Cincinnati. While there he taught Sport Law & Governance and The Business of Fantasy Sports. Additionally, Wright has held compliance director positions within the athletics departments at the University of Maryland, College Park, and the University of Cincinnati and has worked in the governance department at the NCAA national office.
Wright holds a B.A. in political science from the University of Cincinnati, where he was a member of the varsity Track & Field team. In 2010, he earned a Juris Doctor degree from the Howard University School of Law in Washington, D.C.
Wright married Danie Daluisio (now Wright), an athletics staff member at the Ohio State University, in 2015. They have three children.