Marketing Communications Manager, College of Business
- M.Ed., Ohio University. Computer Education and Technology
- BSS, Ohio University. Managerial Leadership and Communication
- Leadership Development
- Instructional Design
- Course Development and Design
- Strategic Communications/National Prominence/Branding
- Entrepreneurship/Business Development
- Certified Trainer: Speak As Well As You Think
Conference Papers and Posters
- Toth, A. (designer & presenter), & Jordan, K. (writer & presenter). (2022, June 26–29). Teaching with a Simulation: Keys to Selecting, Knowing, and Debriefing [Poster]. Association for Leadership Education Conference, Kansas City, MO.
- Toth, A. (designer & presenter), & Jordan, K. (writer & presenter). (2022, June 26–29). Lightning Talks: Centauri Sim. Association for Leadership Education Conference, Kansas City, MO.
Amy is an experienced leader with a focus on leadership development. Her entrepreneurship, management, and design background give her a unique set of skills to develop and teach curricula and programs focused to develop next-generation leaders. Amy is energetic about promoting continuous learning while providing students with the tools to follow an ethical standard to pursue purpose and happiness throughout their careers and personal life.