- BS and MBA, Penn State University
- VP Marketing and R&D, Papa Murphy's Pizza
- VP Marketing and Innovation, Bob Evans
- VP National Marketing, KFC/YUM Brands
- VP Marketing and Innovation, Elmer's Products
- Sr. Director of Marketing, Wendy's
- Group Product Director, Nestle
- Product Manager, Bristol Myer Squibb
- Product Manager at Crayola
- Associate Brand Manager, Hershey
- Sr. Sales Representative, Owens Corning
- Chairman's Award for Excellence at Bob Evans and YUM Brands
Tom Marchese brings a wealth of knowledge to our executive education programs by drawing on his 30 years of professional experience leading Fortune 500 companies. Tom's prior roles included Vice President of Marketing, Innovation, and Research & Development at Papa Murphy's Pizza, Vice President of Marketing & Innovation at Bob Evans, Vice President of National Marketing at KFC/Yum Brands, and Vice President of Marketing & Innovation at Elmer's. Tom has led teams responsible for hugely innovative and successful initiatives and brings that experience to every program he facilitates.
Tom is an undergraduate and MBA graduates of Pennsylvania State University. In the College of Business Tom instructs undergraduates, MBA students, and executives in marketing strategy, change management, and innovation.