The Off-Campus Living office, a unit of the Campus Involvement Center, serves as a resource for students and members of the university community by assisting students with off campus living issues and working to promote positive relationships between student residents and the Athens community.
Don't forget to like us on and follow us on
On-Line Rental Listings
We are happy to announce the launch of an off-campus rental housing listing for students, faculty and staff. The searchable listing can be found here.
The Off-Campus Living Office's mission is to coordinate services, education, events and resources for students living off-campus.
- Transition Programs: Prepare students for living independently off-campus in the Athens community with emphasis placed on how to be responsible citizens.
- Citizenship: Educate students on personal responsibility and foster active community involvement with an emphasis placed on community service.
- Partnerships: Create relationships between students and community through service, education, and participation. This includes establishing relationships with city officials and the neighborhood associations.
- Student Development: Encourage student development and involvement by providing the support to become a successful community member who is capable of navigating the responsibilities of living in the community.
- Advocacy: Inform students of their rights and responsibilities as members of the community and refer students to appropriate resources when their rights have been violated.
- Health and Safety: Promote off campus living conditions that meet high quality standards while encouraging students to live safely and make healthy choices.
The Office of Off-Campus Living provides a variety of services to both students who are already living off-campus and those who are preparing to move off-campus. These services include serving as a resource to off-campus students, proving rental listings for the Athens area, and proving programming and educational opportunities for both on-campus and off-campus students.