The Purchasing-Printing Procurement policy establishes guidelines for the procurement of printing services to provide consistency in the design of printed pieces, to promote the best value and to ensure compliance with the laws of the state of Ohio regarding printing procurement. Find out more>>
OUPD welcomes conversation, questions with Coffee with a Cop. Find out more>>
Landscape coordinator's effort to preserve, protect native trees and plants on OHIO's Athens Campus. Find out more>>
Culinary Services' Faculty/Staff Meal Plans provide affordable on-campus meal options. Find out more>>
Community provides input during Park Place planning workshops. Find out more>>
Campus Recycling to host RecycleMania Community Take-Back Day on March 18 Find out more>>
The Finance and Administration area exists to provide services that support the academic mission of OHIO University. Broadly, these services include: finance, budget, facilities, human resources, auxiliaries and safety. We pursue a continuous improvement approach to deliver efficient and high quality service to our customers. We strive to engender a sense of collaboration and community and to provide an appealing environment that creates a special place in which to learn, live and work.
The Ohio University Finance and Administration Division will employ best practices to be a strategic partner, service provider, and resource steward to the university community in support of the university's vision and mission.
Our actions are characterized by these values:
- Competence & Professionalism - Responsibly providing valued service, representation, and expertise
- Ethical Behavior - Leading by example through honesty, respectfulness, and understanding of the impact to the community
- Positive, Safe Environment - Promoting the highest regard for protecting personal well-being, inclusiveness, and diversity
- Effectiveness in Communication - Participating in constructive dialogue and open exchange among all constituents
- Integrity - Striving for consistency between our values and actions
The Ohio University Finance and Administration Division will advance the mission of Ohio University by delivering to the university community guidance, expertise, and services that are valued, effective, efficient, and that demonstrate highly responsible stewardship of the university's resources.