Ohio University’s 100% online Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT) program prepares professionals for advanced roles in the dynamic field of athletic training. With a comprehensive online curriculum, students have the convenience of pursuing their advanced degree remotely while acquiring invaluable skills in data-driven practices, clinical analysis, and research.
- 100% online asynchronous classes with no required residencies
- Designed for practicing athletic trainers with affordability and various lifestyles in mind
- 42 credit hours completed in as few as 4 semesters
- Offered in two tracks, choose the one that suits you
- Advanced Clinical Practice where clinicians use data to inform their clinical decisions
- Clinical Research that prepares clinicians to collect and analyze data
Full Program Details