Who contacts the Ombuds Office?
The Ombudsperson's jurisdiction includes any person who is a member of the Ohio University community. He serves stakeholders and constituents of Athens, regional and e-learning campuses, including:
- Services provided by the Ombuds Office
The Ombudsperson's internal roles
- Clarify facts
- Interpret policy
- Facilitate or mediate, where appropriate
- Make referrals
- Provide an impartial "reality check"
The Ombudsperson's external roles
- Provide broad information about issues impacting members of the Ohio University community
- Make recommendations and suggestions for institutional policy