Human Resources and WellWorks offer employee wellbeing resources
With the semester coming to a close, we understand that employees may be seeking additional wellbeing support.
University employees are encouraged to prioritize their wellbeing by utilizing the resources available to them. The following programs and offerings are offered to employees through a partnership between Human Resources and WellWorks.
Benefits Participating Employees: Participate in Healthy OHIO
- Free Health Screenings at Athens WorkHealth Clinic (Castrop Center, 3rd floor) through December 31, 2020. No financial incentive this year due to COVID, but we’re encouraging people to still get their screening to stay on top of their numbers.
- Earn $60 on Virgin Pulse by taking the Health Check by December 31, 2020 – find it in the Programs tab of Virgin Pulse.
All Current Employees: Wellbeing Discounts and Resources
- Online Wellbeing Memberships: In place of the 100 Day Challenge this year, all current Ohio University Employees receive a 30% discount on WellWorks Virtual Memberships if they use their Single Sign On to access the Member Portal. It’s not just fitness! Find resources for nutrition, fitness/movement, mindfulness and much more!
- Virtual Memberships are available in 1-, 4- and 6- month packages. Employees pay only $7/month.
- Virtual Members are eligible for Virtual Personal Training to help you meet your wellbeing goals.
- Wellbeing Gifts! WellWorks just launched their Gifts of Wellness on the Member Portal to support employees by offering you various free wellbeing resources. This includes an extensive Cook-eBook, New Year Resolution Guidebook, mindfulness training and more. Additional “Gifts” will be unrolled periodically over the course of the next 8 weeks and announced on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Specialty Programming (beginning in January): Not ready to sign up for a membership but want to enroll in online wellbeing programming to support your 2021 goals? In January, WellWorks will offer (to employees only!) virtual specialty programming such as Risk Reduction, Kickboxing Workout Series, Alignment/Balance/Core Fitness Series, Active Senior At Home Workouts, Wellness Coaching and more! Registration details will be announced shortly. Be the first to know by requesting an email when details about the programs are announced.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Wishing you all a healthy conclusion to 2020.