|Chief of Staff||Brian Everett||He/him|
|Chief of Staff||Rose Williamson||She/her|
|Graphic Design/Multi-Media Content Creator||Peter Owusu||He/him|
Roles and Duties of the GSS Chief of Staff
- The Chief of Staff Shall attend meetings with the VP in the Graduate Student Senate Office
- Supervise the support staff for Graduate Student Senate
- The Chief of Staff will be required to attend ALL General Body Meetings of the Graduate Student Senate.
- Chief of Staff or their designee shall be the recording officer of General Body minutes and roll call
- The chief of staff will ensure that the minutes of the meeting will be distributed to the VP no later than three business days after the meeting for publishing.
- The Chief of Staff will be responsible for maintaining order in the Graduate Student Senate office
Roles and Duties of the GSS Photographer
- The Photographer will take GSS photos during events and certain meetings
- The Photographer can be asked by any GSS member to join him/her to cover activities that are related to GSS
- The Photographer will take responsibility for documenting and archiving events with GSS throughout the year.
- The Photographer will be working with the Exec team
Roles and Duties GSS Graphic Designer/ Multimedia Content Creator
- This position will be responsible for helping GSS with helping with marketing and social media needs by designing and implementing materials for print and social media platforms. Experience with design software preferred
- The holder of this position will be working with the VP