MCB Courses, Resources & Forms
Each Year - MCB student progress report- the forms will be emailed to each student at the end of Fall semester and should be returned by the start of spring semester.
- MCB Course Approval Form [PDF] – within one week after first committee meeting
- CAS#5 Dissertation Committee Information [PDF] – within one week after 1st committee meeting
- MCB BIOS (only) - Dissertation Advisor [PDF] – as soon as determined
- MCB BIOS (only) Report of Dissertation Proposal Examination [PDF]
- MCB PBIO (only) Thesis/Dissertation Proposal Approval [PDF]
- CAS#4 Report of the Comprehensive Exam [PDF]
- CAS#6 Recommendation for Candidacy [PDF] – after completion of comprehensive exams and 30 graded credit hours of coursework
By Ohio University Thesis and Dissertation (TAD) deadlines for graduation, usually in 10th semester:
- 3 weeks prior to the defense - CAS#7 Arrangements for Oral Examination on the Dissertation [PDF]
- Within 1 week after defense - CAS#8 Report of Final Oral Dissertation Defense [PDF]
MCB students can request up to $400 per fiscal year for travel to conferences or meetings.
MCB students must complete and submit the MCB Student Travel Authorization Request Form [PDF] and an abstract to MCB@ohio.edu prior to travel to be eligible.