Kroger Community Rewards for CIRS
The Center for Intervention Research in Schools (CIRS) and Ohio University Foundation is honored to be part of a charitable partnership with Kroger Community Rewards. When you shop at Kroger, your purchase will help CIRS raise much-need funds for childhood mental health research.
The more times a CIRS-registered Kroger Plus card is swiped, the more donations CIRS will receive! Learn more about Kroger Community Awards on the Kroger website.
- Create a digital account. A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
- Link your Shopper's Card to CIRS. Selecting CIRS as your chosen donation recipient is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for your organization here.
- Enter Ohio University Foundations or the number 57551.
Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
- CIRS earns each time you shop. Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
For the most up-to-date instructions, check out the Kroger website.
Please remember: Purchases will not count until after the card is registered. Members must swipe their registered Shopper's Card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Shopper's Card when shopping for each purchase to count.