CIRS Resources for Adolescents
The Center for Intervention Research in Schools (CIRS) team offers many resources and support options for adolescents. This page is intended to guide and direct adolescents to helpful, trustworthy resources.
- Columbus Recovery Center – Dealing with Depression: A Resource Guide
- Here Right Now – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) resources for coping with negative emotions and stress, talking to loved ones and finding inspiration
- Magination Press – Helpful books for children and adolescents
- Resiliency Ohio – Supporting mental health in Ohio's youth
- Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Early-Onset Bipolar Disorder – Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Trevor Project - Suicide prevention and crisis intervention resources for LGBTQ+ young people
- Youth Engaged 4 Change – Opportunities for youth to make a difference in their lives and the world around them
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Mental health resources for kids, teens and young adults
Please note: All PDF documents are intended for download and print use.