Allen Advising helps students in transition find the best path for themselves. Allen advisors are specifically trained to assist students with complicated academic problems. We will help you feel supported and confident in your new academic path.
Allen Advising strives to be highly accessible to all students in transition. Appointments can be scheduled through either Microsoft Bookings or Handshake. We offer appointments virtually via Teams or in-person at McGuffey Hall. Students with questions may also contact us at 740-566-8888 or email@example.com.
Students with questions about their schedule, their academic program or early career preparation would best be served by contacting their assigned academic advisor.
Many students consult Allen Advising for non-academic reasons. We are happy to advise students and help them with their problem-solving. Here is a short list of what brings some students through our doors and links to learn more:
- Calculate your GPA Gpa calculator
- Find a part-time job. OhioUniversityJobs.com
- Struggling in class? aCADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT CENTER
- Apply for scholarships, work study, financial aid. Financial Aid
- Get involved with a student organization. Student Organization Directory
- Find out about study abroad. Global opportunities
- Learning or physical disability? Student Accessibility Services
- Computer problems? OHIO Information Technology
- Feels like you're being treated unfairly by one of your professors? Ombuds