Leadership Recognition Awards Gala
Wednesday, May 19th 2010
Baker University Center Grand Ballroom
6:30 - 9:00
History & Description
The Leadership Recognition Reception was established in 1983 to recognize the outstanding work of individuals and student organizations on the Ohio University campus. The good work of all people involved has improved the quality of campus and community life. Several awards are presented each spring, including:
Individuals can apply themselves or be nominated by others. Awards are presented each spring quarter at the annual Leadership Awards Gala on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m..
- The Edwin L. Kennedy Leadership Awards for Outstanding Community Service
- (presented to organizations and individuals)
- King/Chavez/Parks Leadership Award (presented to individual)
- Latino Heritage Achievement Award (presented to individual)
- Outstanding Graduate Student Leader Awards (presented to individuals)
- Outstanding Program Awards (presented to organizations)
- Outstanding Senior Leader Awards (presented to individuals)
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Awards (presented to individuals)
- The Rudy Leadership Award (presented to an individual)
- The Stonewall Leadership Award (presented to an individual)
Nomination/Applications close 11:59 p.m., TUESDAY, April 6th!
- To nominate someone or to apply for awards, click here.
- (if you experience trouble logging in, visit the Ohio University Information Technology page and re-set your password)