Learning Community Leaders
Full-time Ohio University student, with preference given to undergraduates
- have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- be in good academic standing
- have a genuine desire to work with students
- have the ability to relate to students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities
- have an understanding of and sensitivity to transition concerns and problems faced by new students
- possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- be knowledgeable about residence life, student services, campus resources, and student activities
- have experience working with or an understanding of the process of facilitating small groups as an educator
- have a good knowledge of university policies and procedures
- be comfortable initiating contact with faculty members and planning activities to involve them
- have the ability and desire to work as a team member.
Learning Community Programs is an equal access/equal opportunity and affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a diverse workforce. Undergraduate students of all races, ethnic groups, genders, gender identities, sexual orientations, national origins, cultures, socioeconomic classes, abilities, ways of thinking, geographic regions, and religions are strongly encouraged to apply.