Interested in Athens?
This page will help you decide if you are eligible to attend Relocate Day, how to register to attend, and what you can expect to learn at Relocate Day. Please call us at 740.593.1951 with any questions.
Find out if you are eligible to relocate
Per Undergraduate Catalog: Relocating Student
If you are currently attending one of Ohio University's regional campuses and wish to attend the Athens Campus, you are considered a relocating student. Relocation is possible for any semester, though you must have earned at least 12 credit hours of coursework that is not developmental or remedial on the regional campus with a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA to be eligible for relocation. Students who have earned fewer than 12 credit hours at a regional campus will be subject to Athens Campus admission guidelines. Contact the student services office on your regional campus for additional information.
At Relocate Day, students will review academic requirements for their programs, or learn about their requirements if changing their major, as well as learn about life in Athens.
Ohio University undergraduate students who attend a regional campus are eligible to register for Relocate Day. Students eligible to attend should register, as this allows the academic advisors to better prepare for you.
Relocate Day Documents
- Relocate Day Schedule [PDF]
- Relocate Day Information Sheet [PDF]
- Relocate Day Checklist [PDF]
- Athens Campus Map
Notice of Relocation to the Athens Campus
A form to be completed by students relocating from an Ohio University regional campus to the Athens Campus
Parking Permit Information
Parking for Relocate Day will be in Lot 132 (next to Peden Stadium). Lot 132 can be found on the Campus Parking Map. When you arrive to this parking lot, our staff will give you a parking pass for you to place on your dashboard. This parking permit will only be valid in Lot 132 and only for the day of the program.
- Relocate Day is free for students and $20 for each guest. All fees are billed directly to the student's account.
- Students who cannot attend Relocate Day should meet with their regional campus advisor and schedule for Athens campus classes during their regular advising time.
- An accumulative GPA of 2.0 is required to relocate to Athens. If you are currently on academic or transfer probation, you are not eligible to attend Relocate Day.